Discover Tender Success!How to get your share of the €12bn/£10.6bn all-island Public Procurement market
Does your SME need the right support to tender successfully for public sector contracts?
Discover what’s possible for your business through our Go-2-Tender workshops. Various dates and locations available across the island.
InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme gives SMEs the confidence, knowledge, and practical skills to to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdictions and on a cross-border basis.
Each workshop is based over two days, giving SMEs the necessary information and skills to bid successfully for public sector contracts across the island of Ireland. With training from experienced bid specialists, participants will gain insights and practical advice, as well as benefitting from a half day of tailored mentoring support. Eligible participants can also apply for up to two additional days of mentoring from an
Mentoring support may
include assistance to:
- Source and respond to public sector opportunities
- Prepare a winning proposal
- Respond to live tenders
- Scope markets and competitors
Form a Consortia/Joint Venture
Book online now at
- Classified as an SME
- Active within the Manufacturing and Tradable Services sectors
- Able to demonstrate export potential
- Have less than 30% turnover
in the opposite jurisdiction
- Able to demonstrate management commitment to the public tendering market
- Able to demonstrate product and company competitiveness
- Have a proven track record in your home market
- Have an identifiable crossborder market opportunity
- Have the capacity to service any opportunitythat may arise
Base Enterprise Centre
01 820 30 20
Best Irish Business working in the community
Recycling in Action Award 2011
BASE Enterprise Centre Reception
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Client Access to Units:
Office units in the Michael Galvin Building.
Mon-Fri 0800 - 22-15,
Saturday 0800 - 1745
Sunday 0800 -17-15
Closed Bank Holidays.