BASE CLG Spotlight Series
Base Enterprise have been working with two 4th year media students from TU Blanchardstown on an information video series covering the following topics over the coming weeks. Base wanted to engage with our clients, local startups and entrepreneurs to assist them with various situations they may find themselves in, especially given the times we find ourselves living in.
1. Financial Clinic – Thursday 12th November (Jim Cuddy, LEO Representative/Mentor)
2. Mental Health & Wellbeing – Wednesday 18th November (Jennie Cruise, Life Coach, Mentor and Trainer)
3. Health & Fitness for the busy business owner – Wednesday 25th November (Dwane Brennan of Nutrition Commando)
4. Time Management – Wednesday 2nd December (Jennie Cruise, Life Coach, Mentor and Trainer)
5. Overcoming Anxiety, Stress, & Mental Fatigue – Wednesday 9th December (Jennie Cruise. Life Coach, Mentor and Trainer)
6. Innovation – Wednesday 16th December (Krissy Gibson, CEO of Take the Cake)
7. Breaking through the limiting beliefs of your financial ceiling – Wednesday 23rd December (Jennie Cruise, Life Coach, Mentor and Trainer)
8. Adapting to Change – Wednesday 23rd December (TBC)
We will be uploading these short webinars on our social media platforms; Twitter https://twitter.com/base_centre, Instagram https://www.instagram.com/baseenterpriseclg/ , website (https://baseenterprisecentre.ie/) and Linked In (Base Enterprise Centre CLG).
We would encourage you to take some time to view these videos to assist you and your staff and we hope you get something from them. As these are pre-recorded you can access them at a convenient time for you by clicking on the link or following us on Social Media.
Please Enjoy the sixth webinar in this series below.